By now, we know the power of emu oil and its many uses for healing. Emu oil can help treat skin conditions such as eczema. Here’s some facts you may not know about this condition, and how emu oil can help treat and improve their symptoms…
How is Eczema Triggered?
1. By some irritants. To prevent irritation, minimize the use of harsh soaps and detergents, solvents, and other drying compounds.
2. Allergens in the air and in food are often triggers for a flare-up eczema. Allergy testing is helpful in determining what allergens to avoid.
3. Stress can also lead to eczema even as decreased flow of blood and deficiency in nutrients like vitamins can also cause eczema.
4. Dietary elements that have been reported to trigger eczema included dairy products, coffee, soybean products, eggs, nuts, wheat and maize. Food allergies may vary from person to person.
5. Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Moisturizing is one of the most important self-care treatments for sufferers of eczema. Keeping the affected area moistened can promote skin healing and relief of symptoms.
There is No Known Cure for Eczema
Treatments aim to control the symptoms, reducing inflammation and relieve itching. Dermatitis is often treated with corticosteroids. They do not cure eczema, but are effective in controlling or suppressing symptoms in many cases. Prolonged use of topical corticosteroids is thought to increase the risk of possible side effects, such as thinning, fragile skin. Because of this, if used on the face or other delicate skin, only a low-strength steroid should be used.
How Emu Oil Can Help Your Eczema
1. Emu Oil has anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce the redness, irritation and itchiness commonly caused by eczema lesions, as well as other skin diseases.
2. Emu Oil promotes healing and helps prevent scarring.
3. Emu Oil is highly moisturizing, non-comedogenic and won’t clog your pores.
Many eczema sufferers find daily applications of Emu Oil helps to hydrate their skin and help keep their skin moist.
You can use Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu topically on your skin, or ingest a daily recommended dosage. Our Oil of Emu Omega 369 Capsules can also be ingested daily to promote health and wellbeing from the inside out.
Emu Spirit has also incorporated the oil of emu into a skincare range; including a day crème, night crème and a hand and body cream.
To view the Emu Spirit range go to www.emuspirit.com