Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
By Emu Spirit | February 17, 2020 | Blog
Whether you suffer from rheumatism or osteoarthritis, a chronic sports injury or you’re prone to muscle pain; massage therapy can help to reduce pain and relieve tension. Scheduling a routine massage can help you to ease your muscle aches and manage joint pain, but did you know the type of oil you use in your session plays a part in how effective your massage will be?
Many massage therapy professionals choose to use pure emu oil in their practice. Why?
Here are 5 reasons you should switch to using emu oil for your next massage:
Emu oil has been used for hundreds of years as a natural anti-inflammatory medicine for treating burns and skin irritations by the Aborigines of Australia. Now, it has been recognised by health professionals across the world as one of the best massage oils because of its natural healing qualities of Vitamin A, E & Oleic Acid. Emu oil is often used topically for massage as it provides the added benefit of reducing inflammation and pain relief.
Apart from its analgesic qualities, emu oil not only helps with pain relief, it also acts quickly and effectively. This is because emu oil contains fat lipids similar to those found in the top layer of the dermis, allowing it to easily absorb into the skin and penetrate deeply into the layers of your skin’s surface. Emu oil is also hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, which means it has low skin irritation and doesn’t clog your pores; perfect for anyone with sensitive or highly inflamed skin. As more massage therapy professionals learn about emu oil, it’s popularity in the massage industry increasingly grows.
Not only is emu oil safe for all skin types, research suggests that applying emu oil to the skin may actually help to increase the number of healthy skin cells. Studies have found that emu oil stimulates the skin to rejuvenate aging or sun-damaged skin, and even reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Lastly, emu oil is a powerful moisturiser that penetrates deep into the skin and heals from within.
Because emu oil increases blood supply when applied to ailing areas, it can help increase circulation when used in a massage practice. This then helps to speed up your skin’s healing time for burns, wounds, and irritation. It’s an added bonus you didn’t know you needed for your massage therapy (heal your pain, and heal your skin… all in the same session!)
If you’re planning to practice massage therapy at home, emu oil may end up being more cost effective for your hip pocket. Another reason why massage therapists and other health professionals consider it one of the best natural healing oils is because it takes so little oil to cover the skin. Pure emu oil may cost a bit more, but you only need a small amount for an inflamed area. When it comes to caring for your health; a little truly goes a long way.
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212