Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
By Emu Spirit | February 16, 2019 | Blog
Emu oil is a 100% natural way to heal your skin while avoiding any trace of chemicals or harmful additives. It is non-toxic and gentle on all skin types. Studies have indicated that it is a versatile and effective solution for inflammation, bruising, burns, muscle pain, hair loss, arthritis and much more. Why has it been proven to be effective for skin treatment? Read on…
Unlike other oils, Emu oil is totally void of phospholipids, just like human skin is. When you use oil-based products containing phospholipids, the skin naturally attempts to block penetration. This barrier leaves the cream just sitting on top of the skin’s surface. Because emu oil has no phospholipids, the skin allows it to penetrate the layers much deeper and quicker. This penetration allows for a more effective delivery of healing properties of medications. It also helps pain relievers to thoroughly reach muscles and joints.
Treatment for Wellbeing
Used on its own, 100% pure emu oil or capsules can be effective for treating and reducing the appearance of:
• Dry Skin
• Nappy Rash
• Hair Loss
Treatment for Pain
When combined with pain relieving ingredients, such as menthol or clove bud, emu oil’s deep penetration allows it to go directly to the muscles and joints and contributes to a reduction in:
• Joint pain
• Muscle pain
In order for the emu oil to be effective, it must be processed correctly at the right temperatures. Emu Spirit’s patented rendering process, OilTek, developed by a world leading oil chemist, is exclusive to Emu Spirit and Emu Spirit’s products. This process produces a stable, 100% pure oil that maintains the same natural molecular structure as the raw, natural product.
We control all stages of production, from farming of the Emus, to the processing and the rendering of fat into the 100% pure Oil of Emu, using our patented rendering system OilTek at our Melbourne-based facilities.
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212