What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
By Emu Spirit | April 10, 2020 | Blog
In a world full of modern natural medicines and new health supplements, you’ve probably tried most of the remedies found in your local pharmacy. But there’s one natural remedy that has stayed relatively under the radar, even though it’s been used to treat a range of ailments for thousands of years…
Have you heard of emu oil?
Emu oil is a native Aboriginal medicine that has been used for healing infections and skin protection for thousands of years in Australia.
If you’re looking for a safe, effective and natural way to treat symptoms associated with arthritis, osteo-arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, or even muscle aches and pains, you may want to consider adding emu oil into your daily routine.
If you’ve used emu oil before, you’ll know first-hand the enormous, proven benefits associated with treatment using emu-oil based products.
So, what is emu oil?
Emu oil is a yellow liquid that is rich in nutrients: antioxidants (Vitamin A & E), essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6 & 9), Linoleic acid, Palmitic acid and Oleic acid.
Emu oil is a natural anti-inflammatory that can help relieve the symptoms of arthritis, eczema, psoriasis and pain associated with sports injuries. It can also be used to treat sunburn and bug bites, and may even improve your skin, nails and hair!
Oil of emu works by deeply penetrating all layers of the skin, relieving the actual source of pain and discomfort by reducing inflammation. It’s a versatile anti-inflammatory that penetrates the skin quickly because the oil itself has a composition similar to the hydrolipidic film of healthy skin.
Why is it good for you?
Emu oil can be taken internally (orally) and externally to help relieve your symptoms. When taken internally, emu oil reduces inflammation from the inside out. It’s great for people who cannot use ‘regular’ anti-inflammatories because the natural emu oil will not harm stomach lining, and there are no known contra-indicators (side effects) associated with emu oil. The benefit is you can continue to use medications and other supplements in conjunction with using emu oil. Even if you’re not experiencing inflammation-based symptoms, emu oil is a great general-use wellbeing booster, and has been known to improve gastrointestinal health, lower cholesterol levels and strengthen immune systems too.
If you’ve tried every remedy under the sun, and you’re still suffering from pain and discomfort, it’s time to give emu oil a go… and see the results for yourself!
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212