Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
By Emu Spirit | May 27, 2019 | Blog
Our pets are a part of the family and we want the very best for them. Just like any member of the family, pets can sometimes experience muscle and joint pain (particularly as they age) and skin conditions such as rashes, bites and irritations.
Emu oil is a highly penetrating remedial oil that has multiple applications on animals. Thanks to its potent anti-inflammatory properties that can effectively relieve pain internally and topically, it can be used effectively on all kinds of animals, including horses, cats, dogs and rabbits.
If you’re looking for a natural remedy to cure all – look no further than emu oil.
Why choose emu oil for your pet
First of all, why not? Emu oil can soothe pain and irritations for humans, so why not for our furry friends?
One of the great things about emu oil compared to other treatments is that it is non-toxic. Many prescription products may mask your pet’s symptoms rather than alleviate them, potentially causing long term damage. Emu oil safely penetrates the skin and provides relief for pets. If you’re worried that your pet will lick their sores, you don’t have to be concerned when using emu oil.
Moreover, emu oil is anti-inflammatory, anti-fungul, natural and hypo-allergenic; which means it’s gentle enough to be used as often as needed.
What can emu oil be used for:
Emu oil can treat a range of pet problems. More and more pet owners are realising the benefits of using emu oil on their pets for reducing inflammation, joint pain, irritations and allergies. Here are some of the most common uses for emu oil on pets:
– Joint Pain and Stiffness
– Healing Flea Bites
– Relieving Allergy Symptoms
– Muscle Pain
– Stomach Problems
– Hair Loss
– Skin Infection
– Lame Joints
– Bleeding from Scratching and Wounds
– Ear Mites and Bug Bites
– Ear Infections
– Hot spots
How to apply emu oil on your pet
Emu oil can be used topically or internally, depending on what it is being used to treat. Here are a few ways to easily incorporate emu oil into your pet’s health routine.
1. Emu oil contains essential fatty acids that are good for skin and hair. Some dog groomers often add a drop of emu oil to shampoo (it’s known to give your pet a healthy, shiny and thick coat). Why not create an ‘at home day spa’ and give them the luxury treatment!
2. You can rub a few drops on your hands, then rub your hands through your pet’s fur. This is good for their fur and good for your hands too (win win!). Your dog will appreciate the massage and pampering, especially if it makes them feel better afterwards.
3. Mixing pure emu oil into your pet food as a dietary supplement has been known to help stomach problems and increase your pet’s energy levels. This is due to the high levels of essential fatty acids in emu oil. Fussy eaters rest assured; they won’t be able to taste the emu oil.
Shop Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212