The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
By Emu Spirit | October 18, 2019 | Blog
With a history of about 80 million years of existence in regions around Australia, emu oil plays a vital role in the medicinal field to treat hair, skin and nails. The oil can be used topically as well as intake due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Its make up is composed of 70% Omega 3, 6 and 9 and also Vitamin A, which all play a part to help the body fight signs of anti-ageing on the skin. Here are a list of emu oil benefits for treating your face, hair and nails.
Anti-ageing: emu oil penetrates deep into the dermis and aids in collagen regeneration. This helps the skin become firm and smooth. The vitamins and antioxidants moisturize deep into the skin and keep it healthy from the root. Additionally. it can diminish wrinkles and give your skin a natural glossy glow.
Acne: inflammation of the skin due to clogged cores can cause acne. Unlike other products, emu oil does not clog pores. Even if you apply emu oil on your face, your skin still breathes. The oil kills bacteria and it is suitable for most skin types because it is hypoallergenic in nature. This makes it one of the best natural treatments for acne.
Dark circles: Eye bags can make your face look duller and less awake. Emu oil can improve blood circulation under the eyes and fade dark circles. It can also reconstruct your skin to ward off lines under your eyes, and with regular use it can also reduce eye puffiness.
Scars: regular use of emu oil has been shown to reduce the appearance of scars. It can give you an even skin tone as well as nourish it to keep it soft.
Split ends: a common sign of damage due to dirt and chemicals, split ends can be treated with emu oil. The natural oil supplies necessary nutrients to the hair and may be able to repair split ends.
Hair growth: the presence of fatty acid-Linoleic acid helps the hair follicles to regenerate new hair. This oil penetrates deep into the scalp to build a healthy root. Emu oil studies have found it prevents the progress of hair loss to alopecia, and further studies have noticed hair regrowth after 30 days of continuous use.
Itchy scalp: emu oil is a natural anti-inflammatory, which means it can combat redness and itchy scalps. The oil calms irritation by fighting free radicals on the scalp, and prevent dandruff by moisturising the scalp.
Nail Fungus: this infection that can be painful and uncomfortable to deal with. You can keep nail fungus at bay by using emu oil. Experiments have shown that applying emu oil twice a day on the nail fungus region can heal it by one week.
Nourish nails: hard and dull nails can be improved! Caused mostly be a lack of nourishment, you can apply emu oil to your nails to moisturize cuticles and soften nails. Over time this can make your nails strong and beautiful.
With so many benefits to your face, hair and nails – it’s time to add emu oil into your beauty routine.
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212