Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
By Emu Spirit | December 19, 2018 | Blog
Spring season means beautiful blooms, warmer weather and longer days. For some, it’s a whirlpool of allergy triggers, skin irritations and flare ups. Not to mention runny noses and puffy eyes! For those of us who fall into the latter category – emu oil products may be the one thing you need in your Spring arsenal.
Emu oil has been known to treat dry and itchy skin, sun burn, rashes, skin irritations and acne. It is even used to treat harsher skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and rosacea.
Why? For starters, emu oil contains Vitamin A – a powerful antioxidant that plays a critical role in maintaining healthy skin and reducing inflammation. (Axe, 2016)
Here’s more reasons why you should try emu oil for your skin and immune system…
Reasons why you should try emu oil skincare
#1 – Since it contains fat lipids similar to those found in the top layer of human skin, emu oil is easily absorbed into the skin and penetrates deep within the surface.
#2 – Emu oil is known to be hypoallergenic because its biological makeup is very similar to that of human skin. It’s also non-comedogenic, meaning it does not clog the pores or irritate the skin.
#3 – Studies show it effectively retains moisture longer than mineral-based skincare and therefore soothes particularly sensitive skin.
#4 – Further studies show it improves redness, itching and scales associated with chronic skin inflammation.
Reasons why you should try emu oil to boost your immune system
#1 – The Vitamin A found in emu oil also boosts the immune system, helping fight conditions like the common cold, cough or flu (Axe, 2016).
#2 – Emu oil may be effective for your overall health, especially when you have allergy flare ups or a cold. It can be placed within or around the nose to sooth soreness and congestion caused from blowing your nose frequently.
#3 – Allergy flare ups, such as respiratory allergies (i.e. Asthma) are inflammatory in nature, so applying emu oil on your chest, throat and sinuses may provide relief.
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212