Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
By Emu Spirit | December 19, 2018 | Blog
We all know that Emu oil is an effective anti-inflammatory, but did you know that Emu Spirit also produces a naturally derived skin care range enriched with Emu oil that not only hydrates your skin, but can help improve:
– skin tone
– reduce puffiness
– reduce the appearance of fine lines
Following 14 years of research into the benefits of Emu oil, the Emu Spirit skincare range is scientifically designed to renew, repair and restore your skin’s natural beauty. We have combined our pure Australian Oil of Emu with its unique penetrating, rejuvenating, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, with only natural herbal extracts and ingredients to completely revitalize your skin. The product range is gentle on your skin, has no artificial fragrances or preservatives and all products are suitable for delicate or sensitive skin types.
So how does Emu oil help hydrate your skin, improve skin tone, reduce puffiness, combat skin redness and reduce the appearance of fine lines?
Emu Spirit’s skincare range is enriched with Emu Oil, which contains naturally occurring Essential Omega Fatty Acids 3,6, and 9 which help your body to maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
Emu Oil has a fantastic restorative quality because it is an anti-inflammatory. This helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by promoting skin renewal and improving skin elasticity. As an anti-inflammatory, Emu Oil helps to treat the problems that may have caused premature fine lines and wrinkles such as sunburn and sun damage, acne, injury or scarring. Emu Oil also promotes skin renewal and improves skin elasticity. These qualities help rejuvenate your skin by restoring damaged skin and promoting skin hydration.
Best of all, Emu Oil is both hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn’t clog your pores!)
Emu Spirit has three specifically designed products to help heal and restore your skin:
Day Creme Refresh and Renew
Night Creme Repair and Restore
Advanced Hand and Body Creme
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212