Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
By Emu Spirit | April 8, 2020 | Blog
Parents stock their medicine cabinets with all sorts of remedies to keep their kids healthy; from insect repellent, to antibacterial creams to treat grazes and bruises, moisturiser to relieve dry and cracked skin during winter weather, and vitamins or minerals to aid digestion. Would you believe us if we told you that one all-natural product may help treat all these ailments and more? (You guessed it; emu oil)
There are so many great uses for emu oil, it truly deserves a spot in the family first-aid kit!
Here’s why no family should be without a bottle of emu oil…
1. It may soothe problem skin
Do you have a cabinet full of half-used creams that you tried out for your kids’ chapped skin, eczema, rosacea, bug bites and rashes? If you’re having trouble finding an effective cream to treat these skin conditions, why not try a natural remedy instead, and add a few drops of emu oil to your kids’ skin. The anti-oxidant rich emu oil is easily absorbed into the skin, and may soothe a range of skin complaints, including dry, flaky and cracked skin. Emu oil is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin and babies too.
2. It may relieve the pain of bumps and bruises
Active little ones are always running around, jumping up and down, and inevitably getting bump and bruises. To help reduce swelling and relieve the pain, you can try applying emu oil onto the affected area and massaging into the skin. The potent anti-inflammatory effects of emu oil allow it to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin and provide relief from pain. When the kids suffer from minor injuries due to bumps and tumbles, you know what product you need to whip out immediately.
3. It may treat cuts, scrapes and scratches
Emu oil is a great remedy for minor skin wounds, again, thanks to its anti-inflammatory and bacteriostatic properties (that help relieve pain and prevent bacterial from reproducing). The antioxidants in emu oil may also help protect the skin from further damage, and the linoleic acid found in pure emu oil may help to prevent scarring. Whenever you are treating a family member for a cut or scrape, remember to apply emu oil to the affected area.
4. It may boost your inner health
Sometimes (when no one is scratched, bitten or bruised and needs attending to) we get some time to think about our family’s general health and wellbeing. When you need an all-purpose health boost for your kids, emu oil could be the holy grail product you need. Emu oil is a rich source of omega fatty acids, which your body needs but does not produce naturally. These essential fatty acids have been shown to be highly beneficial to skin, hair, muscles and joints, and may also help regulate mood and settle digestion. If your family is not a fan of oily fish such as salmon, then a spoonful of emu oil is a great dietary supplement to help the whole family boost their inner health.
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212