Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
By Emu Spirit | April 9, 2020 | Blog
Can emu oil drop hair loss, and even regrow hair, in as little as 30 days?!
In a clinical study from England, a few drops of emu oil were applied to research participants’ scalps. The participants saw an average hair re-growth of 8% per month and an average of 48% regrowth over six months! Find out how you can use emu oil to prevent hair loss and more…
Hair loss affects both men and women. By age 35, approximately 40% of men will have noticeable hair loss. For women, 65% will experience obvious hair loss by age 60. Drug treatments for combating hair loss are pricey, may come with side effects, and take at least a year to produce obvious results, and reoccurrence of hair loss can occur after treatment.
What causes hair loss?
The top 3 causes of reduced hair growth are believed to be aging, hormonal changes and family predisposition. In most cases, what appears as hair loss is actually hair degradation. With aging, a substance called dihydrotestosterone causes hair follicles to shorten their active phase. Hairs in balding patches will transform from thick hairs into fragile colourless hairs. Over time, all the follicles become too thin to survive, and complete hair loss may occur. The key to reversing hair loss is to “awaken” your sleeping hair follicles, before it’s too late!
Emu oil for hair loss
Professor Michael Hollick, M.D., Ph.D., of the Boston University School of Medicine, led a groundbreaking investigation into emu oil’s ability to revive hair follicles. The study found that treating skin with emu oil resulted in a 20% increase in hair growth activity, compared to skin treated with corn oil.
After examining the hairs themselves, Hollick noted that they were “much more robust,” and that “skin thickness was remarkably increased, suggesting that emu oil for hair loss, both stimulated skin growth and hair growth.” The most remarkable finding was that emu oil awakened over 80% of hair follicles that had been “asleep”… and caused hair to start growing again!
Researchers believe that using emu oil for hair loss will have an amazing effect on hair growth due to its abundance of essential fatty acids (EFAs).
Directions for best use
1. Emu oil should be massaged into the scalp 3 times a day to maximize results.
2. Whenever convenient, apply a larger quantity of oil and leave it on for 20-30 minutes before rinsing
3. When you follow this procedure, signs of re-growth usually become evident within 30-90 days.
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212