Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
By Emu Spirit | April 26, 2019 | Blog
What exactly is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a common condition that mainly affects women between the ages of 30-60, however pimples and redness, two common symptoms of Rosacea, may be relieved with regular use of Emu oil.
Rosacea is a long term skin condition that mainly affects the face. Also known as Acne Rosacea, symptoms range from frequent redness of the face; small red lines under the skin; acne; a swollen nose; thick skin developing on the forehead, chin, and cheeks; and red, dry, itchy eyes. These symptoms can be categorised as vascular Rosacea and inflammatory Rosacea.
People also report frequent flushing of the centre of the face, which may include the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin, occurs in the earliest stage of rosacea. The flushing often is accompanied by a burning sensation, particularly when creams or cosmetics are applied to the face. Sometimes the face is swollen slightly.
Although not contagious, doctors are unsure as to what causes Rosacea, however the condition can more often than not be inherited.
So what can you do about Rosacea?
There is no cure for Rosacea, however you can manage the condition to a level whereby your symptoms are held at bay. While many doctors prescribe different treatments such as a topical antibiotic or laser surgery, you may be able to effectively use emu oil to naturally treat Rosacea.
Aside from its natural anti-inflammatory properties, products like Emu Spirit’s 100% Pure Oil of Emu can help reduce the redness that is common with Rosacea, and can also assist in reducing dry and rough skin that many people experience on their cheeks.
How to use Oil of Emu to Treat Rosacea
1. Try applying Oil of Emu on your face at least twice a day on the areas where you are most affected.
2. You can also treat Rosacea internally (orally) with Emu Oil. A teaspoon a day is a great way to treat Rosacea as it helps reduce inflammation as well as redness and dry skin from the inside out.
3. For every day use, and added benefit to your Emu Spirit routine, you can also apply Emu Spirit skincare creme in the morning and evenings.
Find the entire range here: www.emuspirit.com
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212