Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
By Emu Spirit | January 29, 2020 | Blog
Summer is well and truly here. With the hot heat, annoying Aussie bugs and longer days spent outdoors… it’s time to bring out this season’s secret weapon: emu oil.
There’s no need to rush out and buy a hundred different remedies for your family. This time, you only need Emu Spirit’s 100% Pure Oil of Emu. One product. Multiple purposes.
1. Bug Bites
Are you a walking target for insect bites? We all know they come out to play in summer, and they mean business. Protect your skin by applying emu oil and massaging it into your skin – it can act as a natural insect deterrent (just like how emu oil was used by natives thousands of years ago!). Don’t worry if you do get bit by an insect – pure emu oil is great for soothing itchy or painful skin.
2. Hair Protection
Constant heat, sun damage and chlorine can strip your hair of its natural oils – leaving your locks dull and dry. If your regular conditioning treatments aren’t doing the job, a natural alternative is… you guessed it; emu oil! Add moisture and nutrients back to your hair by massaging pure emu oil onto your scalp and ends. Emu oil may also help repair split ends, regenerate hair growth and cure itchy scalps.
3. Sun Care
It’s no secret you’ll be slapping on the sunscreen tenfold in the summer. With Australia’s harsh UV rays in mind, you should be using a minimum of SPF 30 sunscreen, and re-applying a few times a day. For an extra layer of sun protection (and peace of mind), apply a base of pure emu oil to your skin before using your regular sunscreen. But that’s not all. If you get caught out in the sun and end up a little burnt… you can use emu oil to treat your skin; soothing the pain and itchiness instantly. It’s been known to work as a great after-sun treatment.
4. Muscle Treatment
Summer fun is about spending more time outdoors, playing sports and enjoying a more active lifestyle. With that extra activity means your muscles might ache, or you may experience some muscle pain if you overexert yourself. Soothe sore muscles with pure emu oil – it can effectively target inflammation and pain points when you massage the oil into your skin. The powerful anti-inflammatory properties of emu oil can penetrate the outer layer of skin and improve circulation to speed up the recovery process. Use it both before and after exercise to alleviate your muscles and joints, and prevent injuries.
5. Arthritis Treatment
Arthritis sufferers know the pain and discomfort happens all year round, but, in summer weather it can be almost unbearable. Our joints contain sensory nerves that respond to changing weather, and temperature or humidity can alter the level of fluids that fills your joints. This results in inflammation and pain, as well as stiffness in your muscles and ligaments. Apart from staying indoors, staying hydrated and wearing loose clothing; massaging emu oil to your body can help to alleviate symptoms of arthritis. Research in Australia found that topical emu oil applications reduced arthritis in rates.
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212