Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
By Emu Spirit | February 16, 2019 | Blog
Emu oil has been used around the world to commonly treat arthritis, rheumatism, eczema and other inflammatory problems. However, did you know it’s actually an excellent base for skincare? Here’s why…
#1 – Since emu oil contains fat lipids similar to those found in the top layer of human skin, it is easily absorbed into the skin and penetrates deep within the surface. (Axe, 2016)
#2 – Emu oil is bacteriostatic, meaning it does not promote the growth of bacteria. It’s also hypoallergenic, which means it has low skin irritation and non-comedogenic, which means it doesn’t clog your pores. (VetPro)
#3 – Research suggests that applying emu oil to the skin may help increase the number of healthy skin cells. Emu oil stimulates the skin to reduce the appearance of skin wrinkles, and rejuvenate aging or sun-damaged skin. (Johnson, 2017)
#4 – If that’s not enough to convince you, emu oil is often suggested to cancer patients to help with dry skin caused by radiation treatments. (Johnson, 2017)
Ways to incorporate emu oil into your skincare regime:
– Use it as a makeup remover
– Use it as a body and face moisturiser
– Use a few drops of emu oil as a bath oil
– Use it to treat face acne
– Use it as a relaxing massage oil
– Use it on your cuticles to promote healthy nails
– Use it on your legs and stomach to prevent stretch marks
– Use it as an anti-aging preventative product
– Use it for smoothing rough elbows, knees and heels
– Use it for reducing itching and flakiness of dry, cracked skin
– Use it to treat insect bites, poison ivy and skin irritations
– Use it to sooth sunburn, rashes, cuts and wounds
Looking to add emu oil to your arsenal of skincare products? Emu Spirit’s skincare range takes care of your skin; day and night!
100% Natural. 100% Australian. 100% Emu Spirit.
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212