Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
By Emu Spirit | October 18, 2019 | Blog
At Emu Spirit, we are proud to produce a high quality multi-purpose product that can be used in different ways; as a topical oil, an ingested oil capsule, a massage oil, and as skincare. We are equally proud of the fact that Emu Oil is seen as a “Secret Weapon” that families have in their household – providing health relief for the whole family! It truly is an all-rounder product that can help remedy your health during all stages of life.
Post-Pregnancy Stretch Marks
Stretch marks are a form of scarring on the skin. It is caused by tearing of the dermis, and often happens during pregnancy. There is no miracle cure that can eliminate stretch marks entirely, however emu oil has been shown to fundamentally lessen the presence of stretch marks. Utilising emu oil on stretch marks can be effective as it contains the basic substances that may help the mending of the skin, especially post-pregnancy. Emu oil can help hydrated and repair damaged skin cells and the connective tissues. As a result, it may help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. It can also be used during pregnancy to prevent the occurring stretch marks too.
Baby’s Nappy Rash
Nappy rash is a skin disturbance that happens in babies. The main symptom is a patch of bright red skin on the buttocks. The usual cause of nappy rash is wet nappies, new foods and antibiotics. Other skin disturbances include cradle cap, eczema and skin rashes. Emu oil is antibacterial and possesses calming properties which can help your baby feel comfortable again. Emu oil has been shown to relieve skin rash symptoms such as itchiness, redness and pain. It eventually reduces inflammation and regenerates skin tissue. The best part is the fact that it’s hypoallergenic and has no proven side effects, making it a super safe product to use on babies and young children. You can even add a few drops of emu oil to your baby’s bath water as a general moisturiser and skin protector on your newborn’s delicate skin.
Many children will have experienced Chickenpox; a very contagious disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus. It causes blister-like rashes, itching, tiredness and fever. Due to the potent anti-inflammatory properties of emu oil, you may be able to reduce the pain, itching and swelling by applying emu oil directly to the affected areas. Emu oil aids in the regeneration of skin tissue so it can be extremely helpful in reducing chicken pox scarring, as well as to calm inflammation of the skin.
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) refers to the range of physical and emotional symptoms many women experience in the lead-up to a period. Some physical symptoms include breast swelling and tenderness, muscle cramps, aches and pains and sometimes skin problems such as acne. Emu oil may be used to treat some PMS symptoms related to inflammation.
Dermatitis or Eczema is a group of skin diseases that can affect people of any age, and is usually associated with symptoms such as itchiness, red skin or a rash. The cause of eczema is still unknown, so people with eczema should always be careful with the products that come into contact with their skin. Emu oil can be used to help relieve eczema, and hydrate the skin faster than any other oil or cream due to its fat lipids that are similar to those found in the top layer of the skin. This allows it to break through the skin barrier deep within the surface to provide relief faster and more effectively. Its anti-inflammatory properties may be able to sufficiently reduce irritation and inflammation.
Muscle Inflammation and joint pain
When we experience joint or muscle pains, we usually reach for tablets and medications. A better alternative that has no ill-effects on the digestive system like most pain killers do is emu oil. Due to its powerful anti-inflammatory and superior penetrating properties, emu oil can penetrate the outer layer of the skin to provide relief from muscular aches and pains, bruising, strains and sprains. Massaging emu oil into the affected areas has been seen to significantly reduce pain, swelling and stiffness.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes pain and swelling in the joints. Common symptoms include muscle and joint pain, stiffness, swelling or weakness. Emu oil provides substantial relief from arthritis when applied externally and/or taken orally. Emu oil primarily constitutes of essential fatty acids and is a natural source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 – which is necessary for the maintenance of good health.
From new mums, babies, kids, adults and seniors – Emu Spirit has you covered.
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212