Benefits of Emu Oil
By Emu Spirit | December 19, 2018 | Blog
Have you been thinking about effective, safe and natural ways to treat symptoms associated with arthritis, osteo-arthritis, eczema, psoriasis, or even muscle aches and pains? You may want to consider incorporating Emu Oil into your daily routine.
There are enormous, proven benefits associated with treatment using Emu oil, particularlyfor inflammation based conditions. If you’ve been thinking about trying Emu oil to treatyour symptoms, today’s the day to take action.
What is Emu Oil?
Emu oil is a natural anti-inflammatory that can be taken internally (orally) and externally to help relieve the symptoms of arthritis, eczema, psoriasis and pain associated with sports injuries. Oil of Emu works by deeply penetrating all layers of the skin, relieving the actual source of pain and discomfort by reducing inflammation. Emu Spirit’s Oil of Emu is a versatile anti-inflammatory that penetrates the skin quickly because it has a composition similar to hydrolipidic film of sound skin (healthy skin).
How Does Emu Oil Work?
When taken internally, Emu oil reduces inflammation from the inside out. Moreover, Emu oil is great for those that cannot use ‘regular’ anti-inflammatories because it will not harm the stomach lining and there are no known contra-indicators associated with Emu oil. The benefit is, you can continue to use medications such as Warfarin and other supplements while using Emu oil.
Benefits of Emu Oil
Emu oil can be used to effectively treat a whole range of symptoms such as bruises, sunburn, dermatitis, nappy rash, scars, acne, blisters, muscle aches and pains, RSI, and general health and wellbeing.
1. Emu oil contains Omega 3
2. Emu oil contains Omega 6
3. Emu oil contains Omega 9
4. Emu oil helps your immune system
5. Emu oil can be used by the whole family
6. Emu oil can be used on sensitive skin
7. Emu oil hydrates and nourishes your skin
8. Emu Spirit Emu oil is a 100% safe, non-toxic, natural product – there are no harmful chemicals or nasty hormones.
View our range of 100% pure Emu Oil here.
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212