What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
By Emu Spirit | April 8, 2020 | Blog
Did you know that oil rendered from the fat of the emu may be a viable substitute for your fish oil capsules? Here are a few benefits you may not know about emu oil capsules…
Essential Fatty Acid
Emu Oil contains a variety of fatty acids including oleic, linolenic and linoleic oils. Oleic is the main fatty acid in emu oil, which is an Omega-9. Linoleic oil is an Omega-6, and Linoleic is an Omega-3. Emu Oil can be used as an omega 369 fatty acid supplement.
Tip: there’s no need to force yourself to swallow a spoonful of fish oil anymore. To take care of all your omega 3, 6 & 9 daily needs, simply take an emu oil capsule instead!
Studies have found that the topical effects of emu oil have shown that it decreases inflammation. A study on the internal use of emu oil – to determine the effectiveness in reducing inflammation on the lining of the digestive track – took place at the University of Adelaide in Australia. They found that emu oil was able to reduce inflammation in the lining of the gut and improve the structure of the mucosal membranes.
Tip: You can even break open the capsule and add the 100% pure oil of emu straight into your breakfast porridge or smoothie.
Emu oil’s anti-inflammatory properties may extend to easing arthritis pain and inflammation. Researchers in Australia found that topical emu oil applications reduced arthritis in rates.
Did you know? Aborigines have used emu oil for thousands of years, applying it directly to the skin, claiming its ability to cure a variety of ailments including arthritis pain.
Emu oil is also used to treat burns and other wounds, helping to reduce inflammation. Researchers from the Southern Medical University of China discovered that topical applications of emu oil could reduce inflammation in scald wounds. The results were promising; emu oil was found effective when applied 1-3 days after the injury.
Tip: make sure you are using a high-quality emu oil for maximum effectiveness. Ideally the emu oil should be 100% pure and not contain other added ingredients.
Original article source.
Our Emu Spirit Oil of Emu Omega 369 Capsules contains 100% pure emu oil in a gelatin capsule.
Typical Omega Fatty Acid Analysis per 750mg:
Omega 3 Fatty Acid (Linolenic Acid) – 7.5mg
Omega 6 Fatty Acid (Linoleic Acid) 81.0mg
Omega 9 Fatty Acid (Oleic Acid) 387.0mg
Taking Emu Spirit Omega 369 Oil of Emu Capsules may provide temporary relief from the symptoms associated with inflammation based conditions such as arthritis and rheumatism. It can also provide temporary relief from the discomfort associated with eczema & psoriasis.
For symptoms associated with inflammation (e.g. arthritis and rheumatism):
Take 4-6 capsules 3 times a day for the first 8-12 weeks, reducing intake to 1-4 capsules a day to suit individual requirements.
For relief from psoriasis, eczema and PMS ailments:
Take 2 capsules 3 times a day for 6-12 weeks, then 1-3 capsules a day thereafter. In most cases relief is observed 3-6 weeks after the commencement of taking Emu Spirit Omega 369 Oil of Emu Capsules.
Note: In most cases relief is observed 4-6 weeks after the commencement of taking Omega 369 capsules or the Oil of Emu internally. It takes time to build up in your body. In the meantime, you may directly apply the 100% pure oil of Emu to affected areas for more immediate relief. Like most natural products, the Emu Spirit range will need time to take effect. Products should be used consistently and for the minimum period of time for best results. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Find our Oil of Emu Omega 369 Capsules here.
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212