5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
By Emu Spirit | October 18, 2019 | Blog
As we get older, we think about our health and wellbeing more and more. After all, a healthy lifestyle is a happy lifestyle. Are you considering incorporating emu oil into your health regime? Here’s 5 reasons why you definitely should.
1. You’ve heard Emu oil is good for Eczema and other skin conditions but have never tried it.
Why continue suffering on steroids and everything else prescribed when a natural alternative is available? Using Emu oil for Eczema, Dermatitis, Nappy Rash and more has proven to reduce the symptoms whilst also improving the texture of skin. Emu oil is used by many of our customers after trying everything else on the marketing, because they find that it actually relieves the symptoms entirely! Why not add it to your healthy skin routine and see how it works for you.
2. You’ve just had a baby and want to try only natural products on their skin.
Having a new born is an exciting yet daunting time in your life. It can also be a frightening time as the choices for our baby’s skin start to fly in from everywhere. Some products do a great job of advertising the benefits of their skincare products for baby, however the soap actually contains sulphates, parabens and other things that may be harmful for babies. Why not try emu oil as a beautiful alternative. The formula is gentle on skin whilst having a beautiful natural smell, and emu oil can also be added to babies’ bath and used for nappy rash or eczema spots. Emu oil is truly a gorgeous natural alternative and many mums swear by it for their babies’ and children’s skin.
3. You’re sick of seeing your dog or pet scratch.
That’s right! You can use emu oil on your pet’s skin. Often our pets are driven mad by their own skin irritations which is treated much in the same way by medication in the animal world as humans. We suggest trying emu oil and applying it in exactly the same way you would as a human. Add the oil to their food for relief to aching bones and the symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism.
4. You’ve been in pain for way too long and nothing else works.
If you suffer from Arthritis or Rheumatism and find no relief from any of the other products you have tried, then it’s time to adding emu oil to your regime. Proven as a natural anti-inflammatory, emu oil will give your aching bones relief from the symptoms of these debilitating diseases. Simply take the capsules internally whilst using the balm externally to rub into your sore spots. Take note of your results!
5. You’re an active sports person and prefer something natural for treating pain and injuries.
Did you know that AFL, Japanese Baseball and Triathletes all swear by emu oil? That’s right, masseur’s use the oil on aching muscles whilst others swear by the capsules to keep their joints well oiled. Make sure you have the balm in the cupboard whilst adding the capsules to your daily routine to keep your joints and muscles in good working order.
So there you have it, 5 reasons why you should consider making emu oil a part of your daily routine today! Good for skin, good for joints, good for muscles, good for baby, mummy, daddy and your pet, but most of all… good for you!
Find the Emu Spirit range of oils, capsules, balms and skincare at www.emuspirit.com
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212