4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
By Emu Spirit | July 21, 2019 | Blog
Let’s face it; as we grow older in age, waking up doesn’t always feel like a walk in the park (who here can confidently say they simply turn off their alarm and spring out of bed, ready to start the day?!)
This is why it is important to establish a good morning routine; one that allows you enough time to actually enjoy, and benefit from your routine! Try to give yourself 30 minutes of your morning to practice a healthy routine. Your mind and body will thank you for it.
Here’s 4 ways to start your morning routine with Emu Spirit.
1. Stretch and sooth sore joints
What? Before your mind starts racing through the mental check list of the day, allocate 5-10 minutes after you step out of bed, to gently stretch and massage your muscles and joints.
How? Apply Emu Spirit Arthritic and Muscular Rub onto your muscles and joints and work the oil into your skin with firm upward strokes.
Why? Emu oil has potent anti-inflammatory properties that may provide relief to various conditions such as arthritis, muscle and joint pain, body aches and swelling.
2. Brush up on your teeth cleaning skills
What? As soon as we approach the bathroom sink, brushing your teeth becomes second nature to us. We’re simply running through the motions without thinking. It’s time to brush up your teeth cleaning skills and add one more step after flossing.
How? Apply a small amount of Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu onto your gums, it may help as a natural preventative for gum disease.
Why? Emu oil offers great therapeutic potential due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It absorbs quickly into the gum tissues and is deep penetrating to assist in the healing process through cellular regeneration.
3. Take care of your skin care
What? With our ever-increasingly busy schedules, skin care can be often overlooked in the morning, and only addressed in the evening. However, we all know a good day starts with a good base. Combat your dark circles, heal and hydrate your face and make way for healthier skin.
How? Gently massage Emu Spirit Refresh and Renew Day Crème onto your face, before applying other skin care products. This can help to reduce dark circles and puffy eyes by improving blood circulation. The emu oil based product can also reduce inflammation, rashes caused by eczema and hydrate dry, flaky skin.
Why? Emu oil is rich in nutrients, such as antioxidants (Vitamin A and E), essential fatty acids, Omega 3, 6 & 9, linoleic acid, palmitic acid and oleic acid. The nutrient rich oil can benefit not only topically, but also internally, to heal from within. Emu oil contains fat lipids similar to those found in the surface layer of our skin, making it more readily absorbed into to the deeper layers.
4. Enjoy a morning glass of OJ x Emu Spirit
What? Drinking orange juice for breakfast helps to maintain good levels of hydration and to keep a healthy metabolism. Orange juice helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates, thanks to the natural sugar, vitamins, minerals and enzymes naturally found in oranges. We like to “mix things up” and take this healthy juice to the next level.
How? Add a few drops of Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu to your morning OJ. The sweet and citrusy flavour will completely mask the taste of the emu oil, so you can sip with ease! Emu oil can help boost your immune system and improve gastrointestinal health.
Why? Emu oil is high in linoleic acid and other essential fatty acids. Combined with Vitamin C in orange juice, it may help strengthen your immune system and provide a resistance against symptoms of the common cold and flu naturally.
Shop Emu Spirit’s Complete Health and Beauty Kit:
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212