3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
By Emu Spirit | December 3, 2019 | Blog
One of our best-selling Emu Spirit products to date is the 100% Pure Oil of Emu. One bottle of this multi-purpose product can provide an entire family with countless uses and benefits, from alleviating eczema and sunburn, reducing burns and bruises, to providing a good source of omega fatty acids to promote inner health. But, did you know you can create even more versatile uses for this holy grail oil?
Here’s 3 ways you can add versatility to your emu oil routine, so you can benefit from Emu Spirit’s anti-inflammatory goodness from the outside and in!
1. Make a relaxing massage oil
Method: Mix Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu with a few drops of lavender, bergamot and sandalwood essential oils.
Use it for: a relaxing, stress-reducing back and shoulder massage.
Why? Lavender is a well-known scent for soothing the mind, and sandalwood has been known to be uplifting to the senses, while bergamot can relax tense muscles. Combining these scents with the natural healing ability of emu oil may help reduce muscle tension, soreness and joint pain, due to emu oil’s unique anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Create a soothing sleep aid
Method: Mix Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu with a few drops of lavender and chamomile essential oils.
Use it for: rubbing on your temples and wrists before bed for a good night’s sleep
Why? Lavender and chamomile can help relax the mind and promote sleep with their gentle scents. As emu oil is a great carrier for other natural remedies, this is also fantastic for allowing the essential oils to penetrate deeply into the skin for an extra wellness boost.
3. Mix up a glass of health
Method: Add a spoonful of honey and a dash of lime or lemon juice with a few drops of Emu Spirit 100% Pure Oil of Emu to a cold or room temperature glass of water. Stir until the oil is blended in and add a sprig of rosemary to garnish.
Use it for: A health boost in the morning before breakfast, or as a tea replacement to wind down in the afternoon. The sweet and sour taste can help to mask the emu oil, to create a more enjoyable way to ingest your daily spoonful of a natural health remedy.
(Note: do not heat up emu oil in any way.)
Why? When ingested, emu oil’s natural anti-inflammatory abilities work from the inside out. Emu oil is a rich source of omega fatty acids, which are essential healthy fats that we can only obtain through diet. If you’re not a fan of oil fish like salmon, taking a spoonful of emu oil is a good way to ensure you’re getting the right amount of fatty acids in your daily diet. As an added bonus, emu oil may help regulate mood, settle digestion and nourish your skin from within.
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212