10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
By Emu Spirit | April 10, 2020 | Blog
Customers at Emu Spirit regularly use and trust our products because they have found relief for their pain symptoms; whether it be arthritis, rheumatism, muscle tension, sports injuries or body aches and pains.
Here’s what they have to say about Emu Spirit:
“After one month of taking your Oil of Emu, my arthritis symptoms disappeared” – Bernard R.
“I have been using the Emu Oil capsules and Muscular & Arthritic Rub for 5 months now and the relief they have given me is beyond anything I have previously tried” – Graham B.
“Once I started taking Emu Spirit’s Emu Oil on a daily basis, I haven’t had to take pain killers at all for my osteoarthritis” – Fil P.
“I take Emu Spirit Oil of Emu 3 times a day, with great results and no pain in my old knee.” Jill K.
But did you know…? There’s actually more uses for Emu Oil than simply treating pain and inflammation symptoms. When you use emu oil in your daily life, you’re inadvertently getting extra benefits. Here’s 10 uses for emu oil that you may not already know about:
1. Anti-Aging and Improving Dark Circles
If you’re already applying emu oil to your skin, you’ll be enjoying this added benefit already. Emu oil has been known to eliminate anti-aging signs on the face. The oil penetrates deep into the dermis and may aid in collagen regeneration and blood circulation. This is what helps the skin become firmer and smoother, which diminishes wrinkles and dark circles. The vitamins and antioxidants in emu oil help to moisturize deep into the skin to keep it healthy from the root.
2. Reducing Acne
Did you know that inflammation of skin due to clogged pores can cause acne? Acne sufferers that have tried every drug store product on the market should consider emu oil as a natural acne solution. Emu oil may be a highly effective anti-inflammatory natural treatment for acne because unlike other products, it does not clog pores even if you apply it directly to your face. Emu oil helps to kill bacteria to maintain an acne free face, and is suitable for all skin types because it is hypoallergenic in nature.
3. Treatment for Eczema
If you suffer from rashes caused by eczema; applying emu oil can help to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation. Emu oil hydrates the skin and reduces itchiness. Because it is a natural painkiller, emu oil perforates deep into the skin and assists in wound healing. Lastly, the antioxidants found in emu oil helps to nourish the skin and prevent further damage.
4. Repairing Wounds
We’re not immune to injury – family (of all ages) can sometimes find themselves with cuts, lesions and sores. Luckily, emu oil is a natural pain killer than penetrates deep into the skin and assists in wound healing from the inside out. Emu oil’s rich nutrients allows the skin cells to regenerate quickly, so you’ll be back in one piece in no time.
5. Reducing Scars and Stretch Marks
By applying emu oil to your skin and body, you’re naturally using the oil to give your skin an even tone. When used regularly, emu oil may have the ability to get rid of scars. Body stretch marks can also be minimised by massaging emu oil on the skin.
6. Aftercare for Tattoos
The inflammation, redness and skin discomfort is never going to be the fun part of getting inked, but luckily with a bottle of pure Emu Oil you can allow your skin to heal faster. Emu oil can be used as a natural aftercare for piercings, and even helps set colours and reduce plasma oozing. Studies have shown that emu oil penetrates the skin layers very quickly, and is rich in nutrients that feed the skin to assist in new skin cell development. Emu oil doesn’t clog pores, allows the skin to breathe during the healing process and doesn’t leave a greasy residue.
7. Aftercare for Piercings
Thinking about getting a new piercing? Don’t forget to bring a bottle of Emu Oil for your aftercare. Emu oil can help to strengthen skin, help prevent infection, and may prevent tearing. The oil is full of fatty acids that can help to reduce the pain and inflammation you experience right after a fresh piercing. Apply a small drop on the skin opening three times a day to speed up the process of healing.
8. Sun Protection
Emu oil has been used as a natural sun repellent for hundreds of years by native Aborigines of Australia. While it’s not a substitute for sunscreen, you can use it to provide an extra layer of protection for your skin against dehydration by the sun. Emu oil is also effective against sun damage symptoms, such as dry skin, flaky skin and sun burn.
9. Hair Repair
The presence of fatty acids in emu oil has been shown to help hair follicles to regenerate new hair. Emu oil penetrates deep into the scalp to build a healthy root, and may also prevent the progress of hair loss. Due to emu oil being a natural anti-inflammatory that is full of rich nutrients, you can also use it to combat itchy scalp, dandruff and split ends.
10. Nail Nourishment
Healthy strong nails can be achieved with emu oil too! If your nails are dull and lack nourishment, apply emu oil to your nails and moisturise the cuticles to soften your nails. Emu oil can also be effective for treating painful nail fungus.
- Taking Care of Your Health & Hands during COVID-19
- Easy Immunity Boosters for your Autumn Health Routine
- Natural Immunity Boosters for Autumn
- How to use Emu Oil for Babies
- Why You Should Use Emu Oil for Massage Therapy
- 10 Uses for Emu Oil You May Not Know About
- Massage Techniques for Arthritis with Emu Oil
- How to Deal with Chronic Pain
- Emu oil: this summer’s secret weapon
- What is emu oil and why is it good for you?
- 5 Tips For a Healthier Christmas
- 5 Tips for a Happy, Healthy Summer
- Is your Allergy Medication Interfering with your Appetite?
- What Medications Cause Water Retention?
- 5 Fun Ways to Drink Emu Oil
- The Difference Between a Chiropractor, Osteopath and Physiotherapist
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212