10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
By Emu Spirit | August 18, 2019 | Blog
Just when you thought you knew all the benefits of incorporating emu oil into your health routine, we have 10 more. Pure emu oil has been known for centuries for its healing, moisturising and antibacterial properties, but apart from reducing symptoms of arthritis, eczema and a range of other health issues, it can also be used to deal with life’s little hiccups too! Here are 10 everyday health hacks using emu oil…
1. Ear Ache:
Nobody enjoys the feeling of a constant, burning ear pain. Massaging emu oil behind the ear may give relief from ear aches.
Most of us have had a migraine at least once in our lives. The recurrent throbbing headache, nausea and disturbed vision is certainly an unpleasant experience. Studies has shown that emu oil has given relief from migraine headaches by rubbing the oil on the temples.
Nosebleeds are common due to the location of the nose on the face, and the large amount of blood vessels in the nose. Applying emu oil on the nasal tissue can help stop bleeding.
4. Poisonous plant rashes:
Plants such as poison ivy and poison oak contain irritants that can trigger an allergic reaction when it comes into contact with skin. The result is an itchy rash caused by swelling and irritation of the skin. Rubbing emu oil into the rash area can provide minor, and sometimes total relief from the rash.
Overexposure to UV rays can result in reddish skin that is hot to the touch, and painful. Emu oil has tremendous moisturizing properties and antibacterial properties. Applying emu oil on the affected area of the skin can reduce dryness and lessen discomfort.
6. Shaving rash:
Your skin can become irritated when dry shaving or shaving with dull blades. This results in tender, inflamed and reddish skin. Emu oil can be used as an excellent after shave to moisturize the skin, leaving it softer and reducing any irritation.
Dry skin, sensitivity to hair products and oil from the scalp can cause skin cells to clump together and appear as white flakes. Dandruff can include flaking and mild itchiness. Emu oil helps moisturize the scalp making it less flaky. Simply massage it into your scalp.
8. Insect sting and bites:
The sharp pain of an insect bite is quite unpleasant, but bound to happen in your lifetime. Dabbing emu oil on wasp or bee stings can give quick pain relief and faster healing on the sting area. The oil can also help to reduce the itchiness of insect bites.
Accidents can happen, and result in the tearing of skin or a deep cut in the flesh. When applied to lacerations on kids, adults and even pets, it can drastically help the healing process. Emu oil is wonderful for preventing and lessening scarring too.
10. Minor Burns:
First degree burns affect the first layer of your skin, and is one of the mildest forms of skin injuries. They usually don’t require medical treatment but should be treated to soothe the area. Emu Oil helps cool the pain of a burns while the antibacterial properties help keep infection away.
With so many natural remedies from just one product, make sure you add emu oil to your first aid arsenal!
- 10 ways Emu Oil helps in warmer weather
- 5 Natural Allergy Immunity Boosters
- 5 Tips for Healthy Winter Skin
- Emu Oil Benefits: Inside and Out
- 5 Natural Remedies to deal with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Health for the Whole Family: Using Emu Oil for Kids
- 3 Ways to Boost Up your Emu Oil Routine
- Using Emu Oil for Your Pet’s Health and Wellbeing
- 4 Ways to Start Your Morning Routine with Emu Spirit
- The Beauty of Emu Oil: Treating your Face, Hair & Nails
- 10 Every Day Health Hacks with Emu Oil
- The Secret Ingredient You Should Add to Your Skincare Routine
- Can Emu Oil Promote Better Gut Health?
- Getting to the Root of the Cause: Emu Oil for Hair Loss
- After-Sun Care with Emu Spirit
- Emu Oil: Health for the Whole Family
- 4 More Benefits of Emu Oil
- 4 Unknown Benefits of Emu Oil
- What Are Comedogenic Oils & Their Ranking?
- Emu Oil Skin Benefits?
- 5 Unexpected Things You Can Use Emu Oil For
- Protecting your skin and immune system in Spring
- 5 Benefits of Emu Oil and What Makes It Effective
- Using Emu Oil for the Digestive Tract
- Using Emu Oil for Asthma
- Emu Spirit for treating Redness and Rosacea
- 5 Reasons Why You Need To Try Emu Oil
- 5 Ways to Relieve Back Pain
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- Chemical vs. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief
- Fish Oil vs. Emu Oil
- How to use Emu Oil to treat Allergies
- Emu Oil for Hair Loss?
- Research Suggests Anti-Inflammatories are Key to Treating Acne
- How To Use Emu Oil to Treat Psoriasis
- Why Emu Oil is Effective for Skin Treatment
- Is Emu Oil Effective for Treating Osteoarthritic Hand Pain?
- Emu Oil Can Help Treat Eczema
- 8 Tips to Manage Eczema Flare Ups this Season
- 4 Benefits of Emu Oil You Should Know
- 5 Skin Survival Tips for Changing Climate
- 10 Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Keep You Healthy This Spring
- The Amazing Benefits of Pure Emu Oil for Your Skin
- 9 Antioxidants That Can Help Prevent Premature Skin Ageing
- How To Get Vitamin D During Winter in Australia
- How to Take Care of Your Skin in Winter
- 10 Arthritis Pain Relief Tips for Winter
- What are the Benefits of Emu Oil Capsules?
- The Emu
- Omega 6 – The Other Essential Fatty Acid
- How Do You Know What Is the Best Quality Emu Oil? (TGA Listed)
- Emu Spirit’s Natural Products for Healthy Skin
- Benefits of Emu Oil
- Suntec Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
- Copyright © Emu Spirit .
- Website by Wolf
Prices in AUD
To speak with us call
1800 662 212